Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Clarification, Misnomers, Predictions & Other Musing

The few of you who do visit this blog, have no doubt noticed the vast body of it's work is now missing. This blog was always meant to be a sort of dialogue, and perhaps even catalogue of my daily or weekly events. Wholly biased, full of opinion, and generally meaningless.

I seemed to have missed my direction in that aim and so I have created one blog for my short musings, which can be found @ http://www.badliversandbrokenhearts.blogspot.com I have exported the bulk of the material you have found here to that blog, and plan to continue in the fashion I had always intended for the Kansas City Shuffle.

I can make no promises about content. I cannot guarantee the reader pleasure, fulfillment, satisfation, or even intelligible content. Read or continue at the risk of your IQ, conscience, and morality.

No comments:

Post a Comment